Intelligent heating thermostat – Mounted in no time
The Z-Wave capable heating thermostat replaces the conventional thermostat controller. The assembly is very easy and it is not necessary to bleed the water.
With the aid of the Danfoss LC-13 heating thermostat you can control your room temperature – even if you’re on the way. Adjust the comfortable temperature you want to have at home before leaving work. Thus you will come to a comfortable warmed home later. Of course you can create individual schedules on your My Cloud™ Smart Home Center for example to warming up the bathroom before getting up in the morning.
- Open the cover of the battery compartment at underside of the heating thermostat. Insert the batteries. Please consider polarity.
- Disassemble the existing conventional termostat controller. For this revolve it to the highest level. That makes it easier to loosen. After this loosen the screwing, if necessary use a water pump pliers.
- Different adapter rings are included in scope of delivery. Please look for the right adapter for your radiator valve.
- Screw the Danfoss heating thermostat onto the correct adapter ring.
- Press the button bottom middle for 3 seconds. The valve closes complete automatically and opens again. This adaption drive functions as valve stroke measuring. Maybe this procedure will be repeated several times.
- Go to the user interface of the Z-Way smart home app with your web-browser.
- Navigate to My Settings > Devices on the right side and select Z-Wave devices.
- Click the big button: Autodetect. Your smart home center is in learning mode now.
- Press the button bottom middle at the Danfoss heating thermostat short. The display will start blinking.
- Your smart home center will inform that a new device is detected.