Battery-powered wireless wall controller – Making any device a smart device
With this switchable socket (adapter plug) you’re able to integrate a lot of electrical devices into your Z-Wave network in an easy way.
The switchable socket makes connected devices such as coffee machine, radio or desk lamp part of your intelligent home. Thus you can switch on an off these devices by timing, remote control, wall switch or app on your mobile device – even if your on the way. With your My Cloud™ Smart Home Center’s web user interface you’re able to define the time when radio, coffee machine or lamp have to be switched on or off.
The adapter plug will be plugged between socket and electrical device. That is very easy and spares you a complicate assembly.
- Go to the user interface of the Z-Way smart home app with your web-browser.
- Navigate to My Settings > Devices on the right side and select Z-Wave devices.
- Click the big button: Autodetect. Your smart home center is in learning mode now.
- Press the local button on the adapter plug three times (within 1.5 seconds).
- Your smart home center will inform that a new device is detected.